Where Are We Now?
Sean is in 10th grade, taller than his father and pleased to be in "real school" until he graduates in 2019. Bruce has "retired" but will remain active with PAACS, COSECSA examinations, and short-term missions. He continues to function as the Financial Officer for the CMDA Continuing Medical and Dental Education Commission. Micky is doing a yeoman's job as the accounting officer for both PAACS, CMDA-CMDE, and S3 Ministries.
Our schedule for 2017 is below (much of our overseas travel has not yet been scheduled)..
- January 6 - 8 - Global Outreach Mission Conference, Weaverville, NC
- January 14 - February 24, 2017 - Loma Linda Accreditation trip for programs in Kenya and Tanzania, the PAACS Basic Science Conference in Kenya, the CMDA-CMDE Conference in Chiang-Mai Thailand.
- Tentative: February 26 - March 5 - Speaking to Exam Committee, West African College of Surgery in Burkina Faso
- March - Record three lectures for the West Virginia University Tropical Medicine Course
- April 7-8 - CMDE Commission meeting, Rochester, MN
- April 24 - 29 - WACS Examinations, Ibadan, Nigeria
- October - Prescription for Renewal Conference at The Cove, Asheville, NC
- Tentative: November - Global Missions Health Conference, Louisville, NC
- November - PAACS Commission and General Surgery Council Meeting, Chicago
- December - COSECSA conference and exams, Mozambique
Updated December 20, 2016